OGT (Original Thin)
Our Zodia OGT line is matte surface treated and features excellent opacity.
Tough and durable, yet with a smooth surface, OGT prints just like paper with all the benefits of plastic. This lightweight, classic grade folds without scoring. Resistant to tearing, water, chemicals, abrasion, & aging, this is a solid contender to deliver a wide range of applications and use cases. It is also 100% tree-free & recyclable.
- 23″ x 29″
- 23″ x 35″
- 25″ x 38″
- 28″ x 40″
Rolls also available:
- 55″ x 1000m
- 4.2 mil
- 5.5 mil
- 7.5 mil
*Other Sizes & Thicknesses Available
|PRODUCT NO.||FORMAT||CALIPER||GSM||SIZE||WEIGHT (LBS)||SHEETS/CARTON||SHEETS/PALLET|
|MP-SP2538042||Sheet||4.2||147||25" x 38"||199||250||7,500|
|MP-SP2840042||Sheet||4.2||147||28" x 40"||234||250||6,500|
|MP-SP2538055||Sheet||5.5||193||25" x 38"||260||250||6,000|
|MP-SP25380075||Sheet||7.5||261||25" x 38"||354||125||4,000|
|Compatible Print Formats: Flexo, Offset Litho, Screen, Thermal Transfer, UV Inkjet
OGT for Labels
Zodia OGT is manufactured and sold for converting as base material into pressure-sensitive labels. OGT is also available with an adhesive and liner for label production. OGT pressure-sensitive face stock offers significant advantages over traditional paper and other film face stock.
- Excellent for pressure-sensitive face stock
- Available in rolls and sheets
- Exceptional print run capabilities
- Predictable conversion outcomes
- Consistently smooth coating surface
- Highly durable for strong shelf presence
- Lasting point-of-sale impact
- Used for an endless variety of product labels
- Standard length up to 5600 metres.
- Standard widths up to 72 inches.
- Base stock sheets are available in packs or in bulk on pallets.